2019-2020 <1 iClub Program Rules
2. Annual Membership in the <1 iClub is only $25. New <1 iClub Members receive a <1 iClub T-shirt, club decal, and one (1) entry into the sheep and goat hunts and gear package drawing.
3. <1 iClub Members must be a member of WSF in good standing on the drawing date (Jan. 17, 2020) to be entered into drawing. Family Membership in WSF qualifies. You may sign up each family member in the <1 iClub for $25 per person if each family member enlisted satisfies Rule #1 above.
4. <1 iClub Members will be entered into a drawing for a Mid-Asian Ibex hunt with Asian Mountain Outfitters, a Bull Tahr hunt with New Zealand Safaris or an Mid-Asian Ibex hunt with Saidu Sayohat (State Unitary Enterprise for sustainable hunting and tourism under the Committee of the Environmental Protection in Tajikistan). Taxidermy shoulder mounts have been donated by Dakota Taxidermy, Artistic Wildlife Taxidermy & a third TDB. (Shipping of the shoulder mount is the responsibility of the hunt winner.) To ensure that each hunt is fully equipped with the best, each hunt winner will also receive a clothing and gear package including head to toe Kryptek Altitude clothing, Schnee’s boots, Leupold optics, and a Stone Glacier backpack. Each hunt winner will also receive a $500 travel credit.
5. First drawn will receive choice of hunts and NEEDS NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN. Second and third drawn receives remaining hunts and MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. Winners are eligible for one prize per year only. Travel to and from sheep/goat hunts is responsibility of the winners. Shipment of mounts is also responsibility of the winners.
6. Drawing will be held Friday, January 17, 2020 during the <1 Club/<1iClub Beer Reception sponsored by Blue Moon Brewing in Hall 3 of the Reno-Sparks Convention Center.
NOTE: Membership in the <1 iClub does not include entry into the <1 Club/<1iClub Beer Reception. A $25 Reception ticket is required for entry.
7. Hunts are to be taken only in the year specified by the donors. Exceptions are subject to donor’s approval. Hunts may only be transferred to another <1 iClub Member in good standing and MAY NOT BE SOLD.
8. By signing you certify that you have not yet taken an international (non North American) wild sheep ram or wild goat* and that you have read and understand the Rules and Regulations set forth by WSF for the <1 iClub.
*NOTES: As recognized as a wild sheep ram or goat in the CIC Phenotype List Caprinae (available on WSF website) and under the rules of the WSF Ram and Mountain Monarchs Award Programs.
The <1 iClub is for those who have not taken a free range wild sheep or goat outside of North America. Accordingly, a free range Armenian sheep, aoudad, mouflon, red sheep, or wild feral goat taken in North America does not exclude you from membership in the <1 iClub.