Gordon Eastman Grass Roots Award
1. Individual’s name, address, phone number and a picture.
2. Name of organization submitting nomination.
3. Keep in mind that the "Grass Roots Award" is just that, a person who is not
recognized by fame or fortune, but by sincere hard work dedicated to his/her
Chapter or Affiliate.
4. All requested information can be emailed to Julie Tripp, WSF Awards & Publications Director.
5. Must be submitted by November 1st.
6. All resumes will be reviewed by the WSF Board of Directors.
Only one person will be selected to receive the award from the list of nominees. The recipient of this award will be notified in advance so they can plan to attend the Convention for presentation of the award.
2023 (R) - Brian Solan - MT WSF
2022 (R) - Lee Howard - UT
2020 (R) - Dean & Dianne DiJenno - WY
2019 (R) - Sandra Fields - FL
2018 (R) - Darren Cooney - AB
2017 (R) - David Alexander Marsh - BC
2016 (R) - Clint Bentley - NV
2015 (R) - Rocky & Tommy Best - CO
2014 (R) - Ann Kulp (Eastern)
2013 (R) - Steve Kellers - NV
2012 (R) - George Houston - OR
2012 (R) - Andy Stinson - NV
2011 (R) - Mel Belding - NV
2011 (R) - Dale Gaugler - PA
2011 (R) - George Kerr - CA
2010 (R) - David & Theresa Wetzel
2010 (R) - Gary Thomas
2010 (R) - Larry Jacobs
2010 (R) - Lloyd Oldenburg
2009 (SLC) - Pat Long
2008 (SLC) - Jerry Walters
2007 (SLC) - Chuck Woosley
2006 (R) - Jim Weatherly
2005 (R) - Brenton Scott
2003 (R) - Tommy Caruthers
2001 (R) - Garfield Thomas
2000 (R) - Don Peay
1999 (R) - Bill Louderback
1998 (R) - Oscar Carlson
1997 (PHI) - Bill Hook
1996 (R) - Leon & Lavelle Lesicka
1995 (PHX) - John & Jane Babler
1994 (SA) - Pat & Gene Holloway
1993 (R) - Ron Ball
1992 (SD) - Richard Mitchell
1991 (R) - Bill Leech
1990 (R) - Dean Bowdin
1989 (R) - Tom Brown
1988 (R) - Ed Pribyl